*COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update: Unfortunately, the Coronavirus global pandemic has obligated some of the listed expos to postpone dates or even cancel the event for the safety of exhibitors and attendees. Please see the list below and check for a ‘COVID-19 Update’ segment if applied for the expo. If you don’t see the segment, the original dates have not been changed. We will be monitoring and updating the list periodically. Stay safe during this difficult time.
Are you a food startup, pharmaceutical startup or any industrial startup and don’t know what Automation or Food & Beverage (F&B) trade shows to attend this year? No worries, we’ll make it easy for you! See below Maxpack’s automation and food & beverage trade show recommendations for 2020 and a couple in 2021 that you should keep an eye on.
Automation Trade Shows
- Pack Expo East
- Date: March 3-5
- Place: Philadelphia, PA
- Info: With its convenient Philadelphia location and cutting-edge technology from 400 top suppliers, PACK EXPO East is your East Coast connection to packaging innovation. It’s no wonder that 7,000 high-level pros from leading consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies will be there.
- Link to website: https://www.packexpoeast.com/
- Pack Expo International
- Date: November 8-11
- Place: Chicago, IL
- Info: PACK EXPO International is North America’s biggest packaging event of the year. As technology enables more and more producers to join the global marketplace, the race for market share is on. Whether you are launching new products, expanding e-commerce operations, working around a labor shortage, trying to reduce costs or looking to differentiate your products through impactful packaging, you’ll find the solutions you need at PACK EXPO International.
- Link to website: https://www.packexpointernational.com/
- Visit Maxpack in booth 7365. See you there!
- Expo Pack
- Date: June 2-5
- *COVID-19 Update: Expo Pack 2020 Cancelled. Next expo will be 2021
- Place: Mexico City, Mexico
- Info: EXPO PACK México 2020 is your connection with the packaging and processing industry in Latin America. More than 1,000 suppliers from more than 20 countries with solutions and technology in 220,000 net square feet of exposure.
- Link to website: https://www.expopackmexico.com.mx/en
Food & Beverage Trade Shows
- Date: March 3-7
- *COVID-19 Update: Expo West 2020 Cancelled. Next expo will be March 2-6, 2021
- Place: Anaheim, CA
- Info: Attend the world’s largest natural, organic and healthy products trade show.
- Link to website: https://www.expowest.com/en/home.html
- Date: March 22-24
- *COVID-19 Update: Expo Canceled.
- Place: Charlotte, NC
- Info: When it comes to capitalizing on the newest snack craze, it takes new packaging, bold ingredients, forward-looking technology. It takes the next generation of innovation you can only find at the snack industry’s full equipment expo: SNAXPO.
- Link to website: http://www.snaxpo.com/
- Sweet and Snacks Expo
- Date: May 19-21
- *COVID-19 Update:Sweet and Snacks Expo was Cancelled. Next expo will be Ma 24-27, 2021.
- Place: Chicago, IL
- Info: This is where the candy and snack industries and their customers come to be inspired, make meaningful connections and share our passion for delighting shoppers.
- Link to website: https://sweetsandsnacks.com/
- Date: September 23-26
- Place: Philadelphia, PA
- Info: Whether you are looking for health and beauty, organic, or natural and specialty foods, this is THE place to see the newest products and trends this fall. Expo East connects you with the people behind the products, introduces you to industry experts in the classroom, and invites you to have fun with a community of other like-minded professionals.
- Link to website: https://www.expoeast.com/en/home.html
- PMA Fresh Summit
- Date: October 15-17
- Place: Dallas, TX
- Info: Attendees Fresh Summit brings together produce and floral industry leaders, retail buyers, food safety experts and importers/exporters from across the globe. From decision makers to market innovators, Fresh Summit attendees and exhibitors are the people you need to know.
- Link to website: https://www.pma.com/events/freshsummit/
- Expo Carnes
- Date: February 2021*
- Place: Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Info: With more than 6,500 visitors and more than 300 confirmed exhibitors, Expo Carnes y Lácteos has positioned itself as the ideal place to do business.
- Link to website: https://www.expocarnes.com/
- Natural Products
- Date: April 19-20
- *COVID-19 Update: Expo cancelled. New dates will be April 18 and 19, 2021
- Place: London, UK
- Info: Natural & Organic Products Europe is your one-stop-shop for eco-friendly, sustainable, natural, organic and free from food, drink, beauty, self-care and well-being.
- Link to website: https://www.naturalproducts.co.uk/
- Alimentaria Barcelona
- Date: April 20-23
- *COVID-19 Update: Expo post-poned. New dates will be September 14th thru 17
- Place: Barcelona, Spain
- Info: Alimentaria is the landmark international event for all professionals in the food, drinks and food service industry and represents an unmissable date with innovation, the latest trends and the internationalisation of the sector.
- Link to website: https://www.alimentaria.com/en/
- Seafood Expo
- Date: April 21-23
- *COVID-19 Update: Expo cancelled. New dates will be April 27 and 29, 2021.
- Place: Brussels, Belgium
- Info: Seafood Expo Global/Seafood Processing Global is the world’s largest seafood trade fair. The fair features more than 2,020 exhibiting companies from 89 countries. If you are a professional seafood buyer, do not miss this one-of-a-kind opportunity to meet and do business with seafood suppliers from every corner of the globe.
- Link to website: https://www.seafoodexpo.com/global/
- SIAL Paris Expo
- Date: October 18-22
- Place: Paris, France
- Info: With some 7,200 exhibitors from 119 countries, 310,000 visitor entries, 73% visitors from outside France (almost 200 countries!) and 250,000 sqm in 2018, SIAL Paris is one of the world’s largest food exhibition.
- Link to website: http://hapfoods.nl/exhibitions/sial-paris-2020
- Fruit Attraction
- Date: October 20-22
- Place: Madrid, Spain
- Info: Fruit Attraction is the commercial meeting point for everyone in the fruit and vegetable business community.
- Link to website: https://www.ifema.es/en/fruit-attraction
- Date: February 8-12, 2021*
- Place: Moscow, Russia
- Info: Prodexpo is a major international show of food and drinks in Russia and Eastern Europe. It features foodstuffs from across the globe, from essential food and beverages to exquisite speciality as well as organic, sport and healthy food, halal, kosher, and exotic products.
- Link to website: https://www.prod-expo.ru/en/
- Date: June 16-17 2021*
- Place: Hamburg, Germany
- Info: SNACKEX is the industry-defining event for the savoury snacks business. SNACKEX brings together all stages of the demand and supply chain providing a unique opportunity to buy, sell and network with top management, qualified buyers and key decision-makers.
- Link to website: http://www.snackex.com/
- Fruit Logistica Asia
- Date: September 16-18
- *COVID-19 Update: Expo post-poned. New dates will be November 18 thru 20
- Place: Singapore
- Info: Fruit Logistica, Asia’s leading fresh fruit and vegetable trade show, is where every link of the international fresh fruit and vegetable supply chain meets face to face each year to make contacts and do business.
- Link to website: https://www.asiafruitlogistica.com/
Beyond Automation and Food Trade Shows
- Date: March 13-22
- *COVID-19 Update: Expo canceled. Updates to be announced.
- Place: Austin, TX (USA)
- Info: The SXSW Conference & Festivals celebrate what’s next in the worlds of film, culture, music, and technology. Fostering creative and professional growth alike, SXSW is the premier destination for discovery.
- Link to website: https://www.sxsw.com/
- Web Summit
- Date: June 17-20
- *COVID-19 Update: Expo post-poned. New dates will be November 2 to 5
- Place: Lisbon, Portugal
- Info: Web Summit brings together the people and companies redefining the global tech industry.
- Link to website: https://websummit.com/
- Tech Crunch
- Date: September 14-16
- Place: San Francisco, CA (USA)
- Info: TechCrunch Disrupt is three days of non-stop programming with two big focuses: founders and investors shaping the future of disruptive technology and ideas and startup experts providing insights to entrepreneurs.
- Link to website:https://techcrunch.com/events/disrupt-sf-2020/
- CES 2021
- Date: January 6-9, 2021*
- Place: Las Vegas, NV (USA)
- Info: CES is the world’s gathering place for all those who thrive on the business of consumer technologies.
- Link to website: https://www.ces.tech/
To check out the segments within the food industry that we can create solutions for click here.
Also, check out the new Exclusive Offers section of our website for exclusive loyalty and financing programs you may qualify for.