Case Study #11: Maxpack line of rinsing, filling, capping, labeling and packaging of plastic bottles to fill with milk yogurt.
The project consists of a versatile line with the capability to pack liquid products or products with a subtly higher viscosity, in this case, milk yogurt.
The bottle filling line consists of the Maxpack MDLP-120 automatic bottle feeder unscrambler, Maxpack MQSP-18 rotary bottle rinsing machine, Maxpack MCSP-10 linear servo piston filler, Maxpack MFX-6 rotary chuck capper and Maxpack MDLM-A double side & round servo labeling machine, and a Maxpack MTBS-150 sleeve shrink labeling machine with steam tunnel to heat-shrink labels. The line continues with its respective conveyor belts and ends with a Wertpack WM350A sleeve wrapping machine to group and pack bottles in 6×4 and 4×3 formats.
The Maxpack MCSP-10 Servo Filling Machine has the ability to pack different volumes in a range of 50 ml – 1,000 ml with a single discharge cycle and with quick changes made directly on the touch screen. Its ability to handle multiple bottle formats makes it a highly flexible and versatile equipment without the need to change parts for every different format.
- Product Type: Liquid; Milk Yogurt
- Desired Speed: 30-40 BPM
- Bag Type PET
- Formats considered
- 100 ml
- 200 ml
- 450 ml
- 900 ml
- 1,800 ml
- Capper for chuck screw cap
- Labeling machine for round or cylindrical containers and sleeve shrink labeling machine
- Maxpack MDLP-120 automatic bottle unscrambler to feed bottles automatically at a constant speed and permanently.
- Maxpack MQSP-18 rotary bottle rinsing machine with 18 rinsing heads to sterilize the bottles before packaging.
- One machine in our Maxpack MCSP-10 Series servo piston filler with a piston cylinder fill range of 50ml – 1,000ml, with a sanitary tank and cleaning connections for CIP, food grade sanitary hoses capable of withstanding high and low temperatures.
- A Maxpack MFX-6 heads Rotary Chuck capping machine with 6 chuck capping heads, the machine has its cap feeder and cap dispenser for cap size and format.
- A Maxpack MDLM-A double-sided round servo labeling machine to label flat and round or cylindrical containers.
- A Maxpack MTBS-130 Banking Machine with its steam tunnel to apply full-length heat shrink labels.
- All Maxpack units come in SS AISI 304# structure
- A sleeve wrapper from our subsidiary Wertpack WM350A sleeve wrapping machine with its respective electric heat shrink tunnel to group and pack bottles in 6×4 and 4×3 formats.
The proposed line for rinsing, filling, capping, labeling and packaging reaches the required goal of 30-40 BPM. It is highly functional, flexible and versatile with the capability to handle all the formats the client requires.
For this line, two formats of labeling machines, both adhesive and shrink sleeve labeling machines, were implemented, since the client, being a private label manufacturer, wanted to consider the option of both labeling types.
For more information on our Maxpack MCSP-10 Servo Filling Machine or any of our many offerings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1 (305) 424-1661. You can also visit our online machinery catalogue by clicking here.
To check out other segments within the food industry that we can create solutions for click here.
Also, check out the new Exclusive Offers section of our website for exclusive loyalty and financing programs you may qualify for.