The project consists of a versatile packaging line with the ability to package various liquid and pasty products such as sauces; mainly ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, jams, among others. Some of these sauces are packaged at high temperatures so the packaging machine must be able to withstand temperatures of up to 80° centigrades or 170° fahrenheit during packaging.
The packaging line consists of a filling, capping and labeling machine with their respective feeding and product collection tables along with the conveyor belts.
For the filling equipment, the food tank and CIP connections for cleaning must be considered. The machine has to have the ability to pack different volumes, which is easily achieved by its servo piston filler system and its ability to handle multiple bottle formats that, being linear, makes it a highly flexible piece of equipment without the need to replace parts to handle every different format.
- The product is viscous: sauces such as Ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Desired speed: 20-30 BPM
- Type of container: PET and Glass
- Solution to pack products with soft particles of up to 15mm for jams
- Filling range from 50 to 1000 ml in a single cycle, capacity to pack up to 4,000 ml with 4 packaging cycles
- Filling with hoses that can withstand temperatures of up to 80° centigrades or 170° fahrenheit
- Filler tank with connections for CIP and machine cleaning system
- Ketchup Squeeze Screw Cap Capper
- Labeling machine for flat and round containers
- Our filling machine Maxpack MCSP-10 servo piston filler series
- Maxpack MFX-6 heads Rotary Chuck for capping
- Maxpack MDLM-A double-sided round servo machine for labeling
- MCSP-10 servo piston filler and nozzles have a filling capacity of 50 – 1000 ml in a single discharge, for viscous liquid products it has food-grade hoses that can withstand temperatures of up to 80° centigrades or 170° fahrenheit
- A set of additional nozzles to pack products with soft particles up to 15mm
- The MCSP-10 filler has the food grade tank upgrade with connections for CIP cleaning system
- Machine in AISI 304 # Stainless Steel structure
- The Chuck MFX-6 rotary capping machine has 6 heads for the squeeze screw cap for the ketchup, mayonnaise, and mustard bottles.
- Cap feeder to feed the capper automatically
- The MDLM-A double sided and round-label labeler is used for round bottles, squeezable bottles, and glass bottles with great versatility of formats without the need to replace parts to handle every different format
- 1200 mm diameter tables are included in AISI SS 304 # for feeding and collecting bottles in the filling line
The proposed line of filling, sealing and labeling not only achieves but exceeds the 20-30 BPM target. It is highly functional and flexible with the ability to handle multiple formats. Not only in the volume, but also in the types of bottles and jars.
The servo filling machine piston filler MSCP-10 being linear does not need a change of format.
The MFX-6 chuck rotary capping machine by integrating the same standard cap for Ketchup, Mayonnaise, and mustard containers does not require changing parts to stock the caps, only for each type of different bottle. This machine is a chuck system, where the lid is seized by the chuck and screwed directly into the bottle, guarantees 100% capping.
The MDLM-A labeler does not need a change in format and has the ability to label multiple flat and round plastic or glass containers with an adhesive label.
The line allows the automatic work of packaging, capping and labeling of the products of greater volume and additionally allows filling and labeling other products of lower volume with manual capping by use of various types of caps, thus helping to reduce the number of people working currently in this line.
For more information on our line of filling, capping, and labeling, or any of our other offerings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1 (305) 424-1661. You can also visit our online machinery catalogue by clicking here.
To check out other segments within the food industry that we can create solutions for click here.
Also, check out the new Exclusive Offers section of our website for exclusive loyalty and financing programs you may qualify for.