The project consists of a filling and sealing packaging machine to pack powdered protein mixes, composed of proteins, herbs and vitamins, in pre-formed doypack bags with zipper, in volumes ranging from 50gr to 1,135g.
- The product type is powdered, compact and has a high density
- The requested speed was the following: 20-30 BPM
- Type of feeder: (Auger Filler) Screw dispenser with servo
- Bag type: Pre-formed; Doypack with zipper
- Bag formats:
- 50-75g: Height (mm) 152 Width (mm) 100 Gusset (mm) 69
- 100-227g: Height (mm) 203 Width (mm) 125 Gusset (mm) 76
- 227-340g: Height (mm) 229 Width (mm) 155 Gusset (mm) 99
- 340-454g: Height (mm) 240 Width (mm) 183 Gusset (mm) 100
- 908-1135g: Height (mm) 292 Width (mm) 210 Gusset (mm) 90
- A packaging machine from our MFMR series, specifically the 8-station rotary Maxpack MFMR-200 machine which is ideal for pre-formed doypack bags with zipper.
- The feeding system recommended is an endless screw packaging system with servo motor and a screw product elevator.
- The recommended speed is 20-30 BPM.
- The endless screw feeding system with servo comes with its own control and touch screen for easy configurations. It is also configured to work both light and heavy types of powders by simply adjusting the appropriate parts.
- Since the machine has a vast capability of handling various bag sizes (Up to: Width 210mm x Length 350mm), all the requested formats can be handled since they fall within the range of the machine.
- The machine comes with the connections to work with a dust collector and it is included in the project, this helps to seal the jaw especially when packaging the most volatile powders.
The solution recommended to pack powdered protein mix in pre-formed doypack bags with zipper was our rotary packaging machine Maxpack MFMR-200 with an endless screw packaging feeding system that includes a servo motor and a screw product elevator to ensure accuracy in the packaging, versatility in the change of the volume and in the changes of format of size of bag.
The MFMR machine meets the customer’s speed requirements of 20-30 BPM as well as the packaging of different volumes.
Finally, we recommended to reduce the amount of formats of bag width sizes in order to save time in format change settings.
For more information on our rotative Maxpack MFMR-200, or any of our other offerings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 305-424-1661. You can also visit our online machinery catalogue by clicking here.
Also, check out the new Exclusive Offers section of our website for exclusive loyalty and financing programs you may qualify for.