The project consists on a filling and sealing system for pre-formed doypack pouches with zipper and easy-open mechanism to pack granulated coffee and instant soluble coffee.
- Automate 100% of the production line.
- A filling and sealing system for pre-formed doypacks and flat pouches with zipper and easy-open mechanism.
- The current filling and sealing is done in a semi-automatic way.
- An average speed of 20-30 bags per minute.
- A system that is able to adapt to different formats, bag sizes and weight volumes to adapt to the following formats:
- Format 1:
- Bag weight: 65g
- Measurements: Length 150mm x Width 100mm
- Format 2:
- Bag weight: 125g
- Measurements: Length 200mm x Width 150mm
- Format 3:
- Bag weight: 190g
- Measurements: Length 250mm x Width 180mm
- A machine from our Maxpack MFSG Horizontal series. Specifically, the MFSG-180 for pre-made Doypack pouches with zipper.
- A 4 head linear scale to handle all product ranges: both granulated coffee and instant soluble coffee powder.
- A scale supporting platform.
- A Z-shaped bucket elevator to lift the product to the feeder.
- Two optionals: a dust collector and a ribbon printer.
The recommended Maxpack MFSG-180 machine meets the speed requirements requested. Although speeds vary depending on the physical conditions of each product, the speeds this machine handles remain within the requested ones.
By recommending a linear scale for this project, it is possible to pack granulated coffee, instant soluble powdered coffee, and ground coffee obtaining better performance in terms of weighing accuracy and rapid changes to pack different volumes without the need to change parts.
Finally, the recommended dust collector system to pack powders, will maintain the packaging environment clean by taking care of the dust that remains in the air and at the same time the system helps with bag sealing as well.
For more information on our Horizontal filling and sealing system Maxpack MFSG-180 machine, or any of our other offerings, please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 305-424-1661. You can also visit our online machinery catalogue by clicking here.
Also, check out the new Exclusive Offers section of our website for exclusive loyalty and financing programs you may qualify for.